Listed by Dahan Mohamed of C21 Jack Associates/St. Albans
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 47 acres
MLS #: 4401010
This 47 acre parcel offers salvation as it borders the St Anne's Shrine in Isle La Motte. 500 feet on Lake Champlain with sandy gradual shoreline, and an 8 foot cement wall on the entire lakefront. Beautiful westerly lake and mountain views and very good water quality; with no weeds!. There is an impressive old growth stand of rock Maples and tremendous oaks. There is perhaps 400-500 tap potential with just huge trees. Historically this land was called Green Acres and it was an inn that burned to the ground. There is an existing sand pit with 60 feet of sand and gravel. Conventional soils make up this property with a mix of sand and sand/gravel. The St. Anne's Shrine is Vermont's 3rd largest tourist attraction. Also there is no zoning. The Statue of the St Anne's Shrine is about 20 feet from this lands boundary; in the Hardwoods/Sugar bush. The public beach at the Shrine is considered one of the local favorites with pure sand. Owner financing over 7 years available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: none
- Acreage: 47
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Lake Frontage, Level, Neighbor Business, Open, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: West Shore Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05463
- County: VT-Grand Isle
- Town: Isle La Motte
- Area Description: Island, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Isle La Motte Elem. School
- Junior High: Isle La Motte Elem. School
- High School: Choice
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 500
- Taxes: $3,331
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.