Listed by Bruno Marquis of Century 21 Farm & Forest
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 290 acres
MLS #: 4401581
Level farmland & woods on these 290 contiguous acres being 180 acres of meadow/pasture, balance woods. Currently being used for beef but would make a great property for horses, sheep, goats, etc. Includes a barn/garage building & a pond. Development rights have been sold. There is a 1.8-acre farmstead complex reserved to build a house. A hard-to-find large parcel of farm land. Neighboring land may be available for additional housing. However, just 2-miles up the road are 300 acres (see MLS #4386267).
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Troy
- Acreage: 290
- Lot description: Agricultural, Conserved Land, Farm - Horse/Animal, Fenced, Field/Pasture, Level, Pond
- State: VT
- Street: Vt Rte 100
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05868
- County: VT-Orleans
- Town: Troy
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Troy School
- Junior High: Troy School
- High School: North Country Union High Sch
- Water: Spring
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Sold Development Rights
- Taxes: $5,683
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/27/2017.