Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.41 acres
MLS #: 4402338
About as ready to build as any lot out there! Driveway is in, shared with house at top of hill on right which was purchased & has been well-maintained. This land is on left side about halfway up, house site is partially cleared as photos indicate. Some mountain views w/cutting, not far from town yet a nice country lot close to amenities & recreational activities. Owner can complete site work, even build you a house, or bring your own plans. Property comes w/a 4 bedroom septic design that will need to be updated, electric already at street. This very affordable lot is ready for your ideas!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 3.41
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Sloping
- State: NH
- Street: East Washington
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03221
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Bradford
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem Bradford
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Lake Massasecum
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $645
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.