Listed by John Chamberlain of Coldwell Banker Linwood Re/Lincoln
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.39 acres
MLS #: 4408613
Easy access lot located in the areas newest subdivision. The buildable portion of the lot is very level and then drops sharply towards the Pemigewasset River. You'll be a part of the South Peak community and be able to ski just about all the way back to your home.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 0.39
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Level, Mountain View, River, Ski Area, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: South Mountain Old Lot 14
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03251
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Lincoln
- Area Description: Near Public Transportatn, Near Skiing
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Pemigewassett River
- Water Body Type: River
- Taxes: $3,972
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.