Listed by Gretchjen Smith of Williamson Group Sotheby`s Intl. Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 26.78 acres
MLS #: 4408631
This land parcel is ideally located in the quiet countryside between Woodstock and South Woodstock yet close to all the amenities of both villages. A home could be built in an existing open meadow just off Church Hill Road and/or tucked into the woods that comprise the rest of the acreage. Lovely picturesque rolling meadows with short range views... super location with good orientation to sun. Plenty of land for trails for your enjoyment.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: 5 acre resident
- Acreage: 26.78
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Open, Stream, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Church Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05091
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Woodstock
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Woodstock Elementary School
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Other
- Taxes: $3,984
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.