Listed by Ray Ault of Ault Commercial Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Year Built: 1983
Square Feet: 17,972
MLS #: 4408691
The USDA Forest Service has been a tenant since 1993, and is in the 1st yr year of the latest 3-yr renewal. Ample paved parking on-site. Two deeds in: Bk 261, Pgs 76-78, and Bk 292, Pgs 329-334. 4 of 5 HVAC roof units are recently new, and the parking lot has been re-sealed. A great 1031 replacement income property! Priced at a 9.0% Cap Rate using 7.5% vacancy and 2.5% capital reserve assumptions.
- Property Type: Commercial Sale
- Type: Office, Retail
- Type Use: Free Standing Building, Office Building
- Acreage: 1.54
- Zoning: GtwyBusinessNMS
- Road Frontage: 342
- Lot SqFt: 67,082
- State: VT
- Street: N Main St
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05701
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Rutland City
- Building SqFt: 0
- Available SqFt: 17,972
- Total SqFt: 0
- Foundation: Poured Concrete, Slab w/ Frost Wall
- Construction: Masonry, Wood Frame
- Year Built: 1983
- Units: 0
- Heating: Hot Air, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Cooling: Central AC, Multi Zone
- Roof: Membrane, Other
- Exterior: Stucco, Wood Siding
- Parking: Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 21+, Paved, Unpaid
- Accessibility Features: 3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Grab Bars in Bathroom, Low Pile Carpet, One-Level Business, Paved Parking, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Commercial Features:
- Taxes: $40,397
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.