Listed by Emma Gunn of Century 21 Farm And Forest/Burke
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 58 acres
MLS #: 4408977
Looking to get away from it all? This is the ideal location for you; VAST trail access, complete privacy and the beautiful great outdoors of Vermont. Great potential for off the grid living, would make for a great camp lot or recreational use. Incredible panoramic views from this mountain top lot, you truly must see to appreciate!!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RL
- Acreage: 58
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Level, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Steep, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Off Cedarwood Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05846
- County: VT-Essex
- Town: Brighton
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Brighton Elementary
- Junior High: Brighton Elementary School
- High School: North Country Supervisory Un
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: None, On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $1,956
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.