Listed by Jane Angliss of Re/Max Bayside
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0 acres
MLS #: 4410447
Laconia - All the fabulous amenities of South Down Shores could be yours to enjoy! This lot is located in the charming village of "The Hampton's". All of the homes in this neighborhood are detached with nice yards, garages and plenty of privacy. The association sandy beach has crystal clear water and offers sunny and shaded areas. The club house, boat club and a playground are all on Paugus Bay. Beautiful common areas, walking trails and cross-country ski trails run throughout the property. In warm weather the Adirondack chairs along the shore line is a great place to watch the boats and relax South Down Shores is a very desirable and unique community. Build your dream home here!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0
- Lot description: Condo Development, Lake Frontage
- State: NH
- Street: Hampton Court Lot #10
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03246
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Laconia
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Laconia Middle School
- High School: Laconia High School
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Winnipesaukee
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 4,000
- Taxes: $1,573
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/11/2016.