Listed by Michael Messier of C21 Jack Associates/Enosburg
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.4 acres
MLS #: 4410727
Incredible country open & wooded lot with 1510 direct ft. of frontage on the Missisquoi River. 1404 ft. road frontage on Corliss Rd. Bring your Canoe, Kayak, Boat, Camper or RV. As a much sought after lot to escape from the City awaits its new owners. Lot has been surveyed and is 10.4 acres in size. Lot is also residential zoned but no perk testing for septic has been done. Great Fishing & Hunting Area.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 10.4
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Open, Recreational, River Frontage, Secluded, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Corliss Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05476
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: Richford
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Richford Elementary School
- Junior High: Richford Jr/Sr High School
- High School:
- Water: None, Unknown
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed, Flood Plain, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Missisquoi
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 1,510
- Taxes: $464
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.