Listed by Matthew Martel of Re/Max Northern Edge Realty Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.1 acres
MLS #: 4411362
Beautiful buildable 2.10 acre lot for your new home with nice views, 193ft of road frontage and very convenient to town, local shopping, restaurants and schools. Snowmobile, ATV trails and hiking are close by. You are approximately 30 minutes to Sunday River, much less to Wildcat, Mount Washington Auto Road, Great Glen trails, Androscoggin Valley Country Club, and Waumbek for golf. Build your dream home or northern NH getaway today!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RB
- Acreage: 2.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Mount Carter
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03581
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Gorham
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Edward Fenn School
- Junior High: Gorham Middle School
- High School: Gorham High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,677
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.