Listed by George Bambara of Pall Spera Company Realtors-Stowe Village
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 13.8 acres
MLS #: 4412214
This flat 13.8 acre parcel, with beautiful views, abuts Copley Hospital / Copley Campus on the west side and Copley Country Club along the north side. Situated in Morrisville's SUD (Special Use District), town water and sewer are available at the street. This is an ideal location for a medical or professional office, rehab facility, assisted-living or other health care or non-healthcare uses. For highest and best use, and definition of Morrisville's SUD / Zoning objectives, see attachment. Additional acreage maybe available. Subdivision possibilities exist.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Special Use Dis
- Acreage: 13.8
- Lot description: Agricultural, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, View
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: VT
- Street: Washington
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description: Abuts Golf Course, Business District, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transportatn, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Village
- Elementary School: Morristown Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/25/2017.