Listed by Michael Willingham of Bhhs Verani Bristol
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.15 acres
MLS #: 4414435
Almost square fairly flat building parcel in country setting. Close to Plymouth and Newfound Lake an easy ride to Concord and points West. Great place to build your dream home or country retreat. Although part of a new subdivision, this parcel has frontage on North Groton Road. If you want to build in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, Groton is a nice low tax town. As a Groton Resident you have access to Spectacle Pond a natural deep pond where you can kayak, canoe, swim and fish.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rual Res
- Acreage: 5.15
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- State: NH
- Street: North Groton Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03241
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Groton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.