Listed by Michael Willingham of Bhhs Verani Bristol
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 28.24 acres
MLS #: 4414764
Very nice 28 plus acre building lot in the low tax town of Groton. Rough driveway cut well into the parcel. This ideal location provides excellent privacy and is surrounded by nature. Parcel may be purchased separately or as part of a 118 acre town approved subdivision. See mls 4414403 for additional information. As owner of this parcel you have access to Spectacle Pond. This is a natural deep pond where you can kayak, canoe, swim & fish.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Planning Board
- Acreage: 28.24
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail, View
- State: NH
- Street: North Groton Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03241
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Groton
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $894
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/11/2016.