Listed by Kyle Kershner of Killington Pico Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 27.5 acres
MLS #: 4415730
27+ acres of prime building land with 300' of frontage on Killington Road, one of Vermont's most established and visible resort commercial strips. Located in the business district, this gently sloping land has excellent potential for business, residential or mixed use development. Electric, phone, cable and sewer at street. An exceptional investment opportunity in one of Vermont's fastest growing resort towns. Property is in Vermont Land Use Program, so taxes are minimal.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Business
- Acreage: 27.5
- Lot description: Hilly, Sloping, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Killington Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05751
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Killington
- Area Description: Business District, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transportatn, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Killington Elementary School
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle School
- High School: Woodstock Union High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $14,193
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.