Listed by Carol Bush of Maxfield Real Estate/Wolfeboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 8.71 acres
MLS #: 4416717
Two buildable lots adjacent to each other and very close to Lake Wentworth and just minutes to downtown Wolfeboro. One lot has a clearing for a house, an installed 3 bedroom septic, well and power. The second lot has a dirt driveway cut in. Each lot is 4+ wooded acres for a total of 8.7 acres. If you've been planning to build, then take the opportunity to bring your ideas and walk these lots. Lots can also be purchased separately, see MLS #4480125 and MLS #4480127.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 8.71
- Lot description: Country Setting, Sloping, Stream, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Governor Wentworth Highway
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03894
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Wolfeboro
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Carpenter Elementary
- Junior High: Kingswood Regional Middle
- High School: Kingswood Regional High School
- Water: Dug Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street, On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $1,492
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.