Listed by Roy Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2 acres
MLS #: 4417150
Private home site overlooking the edge of Morrisville. Approved residential lot in Sunset Acres. Mixed woods can be easily cleared on this sandy site. Plot plan for your three bedroom home is available for review. Covenants indicate residential use plus possible home office. Moments to shopping and Routes 100 &15. Midway location to Johnson State College, Stowe amenities and Lake Elmore State Park.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: rural resident
- Acreage: 2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Rolling, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Silver Ridge Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description: Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Morristown Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,149
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.