Listed by Renee Patterson of Paul Poquette Realty Group, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.15 acres
MLS #: 4419117
Very private 2.15 acre lot on the Eastern side. Mature trees along the property edges, with over 200 feet of frontage on deep clean Inland Sea with expansive views of the Islands, Lake Champlain, and the Green Mountains from Jay Peak to Camel's Hump. State Wastewater Permit for a 4 bedroom single -family home with Town Water available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Lakeshore
- Acreage: 2.15
- Lot description: Lake Frontage, Level, Mountain View, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Us Route 2
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05474
- County: VT-Grand Isle
- Town: North Hero
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: North Hero Elem. School
- Junior High: North Hero Elem. School
- High School: Choice
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Other, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 209
- Taxes: $3,402
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.