Listed by Barbara Maki of Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Warner
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.35 acres
MLS #: 4419219
Sellers loss Your gain.They were to build their dream home here and as life often does, a change of plans. Last lot available in Maple View Farms subdivision. Beautiful open field land with perfect southern exposure. In an area of fine homes. Quiet and pristine. Walk to Kezar Lake, historic Musterfield Farm for visits, entertainment and organic veggies. Walking trails and wildlife abounds. Easy access to New London and I-89, yet quiet and pristine. Lovely pastoral views and overlook of meadowland and Lyons Brook. Land like this does not often come on the market. Exceptional! Small trees on mostly field land, easy to build on.l. Lovely stonewall entrance. Septic design available at reduced price.Walk to Kezar Lake public beach for Sutton residents, nearby Vernondale country store for breakfast or lunch. Don't miss out on this one. 4.35 acres with protective common land.Easy to commute from north,south, east or west but nice quiet countryside on a dead end road.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 4.35
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Trail/Near Trail
- State: NH
- Street: Felch Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03260
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Sutton Central School
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Livestock, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Keyser Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $2,031
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.