Listed by Roy Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 21.1 acres
MLS #: 4419918
Homestead opportunity! 40'x 98' former VT dairy barn-presently used for storage, 21.1 acres is surveyed: 6+/- acres of open fields, plus 15+/- acres of mixed woodland and 2 small brooks border the property. Power/phone. Multiple possible home sites. Long range views. , MLS 4419612 includes this lot plus 35+/- acres across the road behind the home at 1876 Belvidere Road. see also MLS 4299214 which is nearby.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: none
- Acreage: 21.1
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, View, Waterfront, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Belvidere Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05652
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Eden
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Eden Elementary School
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes, Wetland
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: neither is named & they feed to the White Branch
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.