Listed by Paul Rea of Rural Vt Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.05 acres
MLS #: 4420196
Mostly open 5.05 surveyed acres. Septic Design available and power close by. Nice open field with a small amount of woods. Views to the East. Great location with close proximity to VTC and I-89. Part of a 7 lot subdivision.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RU-5
- Acreage: 5.05
- Lot description: Agricultural, Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- State: VT
- Street: Rogers Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05061
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Randolph
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Randolph Elementary School
- Junior High: Randolph School UHSD #2
- High School: Randolph UHSD #2
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $4,717
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.