Listed by Rick Lewis of Landmark Country Land, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.2 acres
MLS #: 4420228
Enjoy the privacy of the Beautiful Morgan Reserve Association. Includes over 300 acres of common land with hiking trails, beautiful 10+ acre pond with two beaches, town maintained roads and a level wooded lot with very easy development potential. Perfect for year round residence or vacation get-a-way.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 3.2
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Recreational, Timber, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Morgan Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03470
- County: NH-Cheshire
- Town: Richmond
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Emerson School
- Junior High: Monadnock Regional Jr. High
- High School: Monadnock Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Larry's Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $1,155
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.