Listed by Julie Sprague of Regarding Real Estate Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.88 acres
MLS #: 4420314
20K price drop on this wonderful 5.88 acre lot in North Chester. Field stone walls, original dug well and drilled well on property. A foundation was poured to move the original house onto, then plans changed. This beautiful property is waiting for a new owner to restore the 1800's home or build something brand new. This large lot has the potential of being subdivided.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 5.88
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Landscaped, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Candia
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03036
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Chester
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School: Chester Academy
- Junior High: Chester Academy
- High School: Pinkerton Academy
- Water: Drilled Well, Dug Well, Private
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $3,637
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.