Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 100 acres
MLS #: 4428042
Two lots of record easily merged to provide 100+/- acres with brook frontage plus stunning panoramic views of Mt. Kearsarge & beyond. Seller has permit to cross the brook in place. Located in lovely East Sutton within minutes of I-89, Market Basket & all recreational activities. Seller is open to selling one or both lots & also owns 3 subdivided lots across the road, also for sale. First lot on left is approximately 70+/- acres & second lot is 30+/- acres. Stone walls, wildilfe of every kind abounds, easy climb to view w/almost 10 acres of cleared field created w/selective cutting. Would make a great private homesite on a nice country road yet close to all amenities.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rur-Agri
- Acreage: 100
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Sloping, View
- State: NH
- Street: Eaton Grange
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03278
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Sutton School
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $530
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.