Listed by Ricker Miller of Bhhs Verani Moultonboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 25 acres
MLS #: 4429478
Eagle Shores on Winnipesaukee, a 25 acre estate lot with gently rolling forest land that opens out to 745 of shoreline on the big lake. Mixtures of young and mature trees garnish this park like setting that complements numerous building sites. Locations on this property provide sandy beaches with Lake views ideal for summer leisure or year round residence. Located in a town with one of the lowest taxes in the state this land is just a short drive from center harbor and Meredith with paved road access. This property is already approved as a four lot, lakefront subdivision with u shaped docks permitted on each lot. An existing large garage provides a good starting point for any project be it, a private lakeside residence, the development and sale of waterfront lots or the often sought after family compound. This is one of the rarest properties to become available on Winnipesaukee for years. Owner financing available to qualified buyers.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: pw
- Acreage: 25
- Lot description: Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Eagle Shores
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03254
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Moultonborough
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Moultonborough Central School
- Junior High: Moultonborough Academy
- High School: Moultonborough Academy
- Water: None
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Winnipesaukee
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 745
- Taxes: $18,518
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 02/21/2017.