Listed by Douglas Monkton of Bhhs Verani Amherst
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 5,663 sqft.
MLS #: 4430307
Artist, Crafter, Builder, Woodworker, Contractor, Investor! Live & Love where you work and day 1 you're making money! Currently home of a woodworking and paint artist family this well maintained and beautifully decorated 3/2 Colonial post & beam with additions offers home based bizops galore for the creative family! Rural Zoning allows for numerous commercial uses. Optional biz assets and furnishings at recent appraised value of $425,000 for real estate only. Large added Sunroom may serve as 3rd or guest bedroom or family room. Park-like 2.59+/- ac with workshop/studio & retail gift shop spaces ready to work for you. Huge Quonset Hut originally built for 40' RV is currently set up as a woodworking shop with 3 phase power and 12x12 spray booth. Also available are tools, machinery, stock lumber, finished inventory and website to help get you started! Move in and start walking downstairs to work the very next day!! Ideal for low/no down VA & other financing programs. Business closed, owners retiring... will consider partial finance and lease option offers. Also available are adjoining 3 lots totaling 13.9+/- acres aka 1519 Turnpike Rd. with single fam 2/1 with 2 barns offered at $450,000 mls # 4603248. Ideal for contractors and builders!
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 2.59
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Rural
- Zoning: RD R
- Frontage Road: 1,000
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Dirt, Gravel, Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Turnpike Rd. (rt 124)
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03071
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: New Ipswich
- Elementary School: Highbridge Hill Elementary Sch
- Junior High: Boynton Middle School
- High School: Mascenic Regional High School
- Square Feet: 5,663
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 5,663
- Year Built: 1810
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 2
- Foundation: Other, Slab - Floating, Stone
- Property Style: Antique, Colonial, Modified, New Englander, Walkout Lower Level, w/Addition
- Construction: Other, Post and Beam, Steel Frame, Wood Frame
- Heating: Air to Air Heat Exchanger, Hot Air, In Ceiling, In Floor, Stove - Pellet
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, 220 Plug, 3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator, Generator Ready
- Sewer: Concrete, Leach Field, Unknown
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Oil, Pellet
- Water Heater: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Fireplace - Wood
- Fireplaces - 3+
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Natural Woodwork
- Window Treatment
- Kitchen Size: 20' x 17'
- Dining Room Size: 12' x 12' 6"
- Living Room Size: 18' x 16' 6"
- Family Room Size:
- Office/Study Size:
- Utility Room Size:
- Master Bedroom Size: 16' x 17' 6"
- Bedroom Size: 14' 6" x 13'
- Bedroom Size: 16' x 17' 6"
- Foyer Size:
- Sunroom Size:
- Breakfast Nook Size:
- Other Size:
- Other Size: 28 x 120
- Workshop Size:
- Basement: Concrete, Crawl Space, Dirt, Partial, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Barn, Guest House, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Color: white
- Exterior: Clapboard, Vinyl, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Handicap Modified, Multi-Level w/Lift
- Garage: Direct Entry, Heated, Other, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 8
- Services: Cable, DSL - Available, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Cooktop - Electric
- Oven - Wall
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $9,958
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.