Listed by Robbie Crouch of Kw Vermont
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.2 acres
MLS #: 4431488
Exceptional opportunity to build your dream home. Public Water, Public Sewer, and VT Gas. 1.2 acre approved building lot is rare in Shelburne and this close to Burlington. Approved for 4 bedrooms. Zoning allows accessory apartment to earn income. Last lot in existing cul de sac neighborhood. Mix of open space, wooded area, and slope to river. Easy access to UVM Medical Center, Lake Champlain, golf, Shelburne Village & schools.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1.2
- Lot description: River, River Frontage
- State: VT
- Street: Chesapeake
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05482
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Shelburne
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Shelburne Community School
- Junior High: Shelburne Community School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Gas - At Street, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Impact Fees, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: LaPlatte
- Water Body Type: River
- Taxes: $2,492
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.