Listed by Ken Libby of William Raveis Stowe Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 8.9 acres
MLS #: 4431582
Large lot high on the East Warren plateau with awesome views of about 270 degrees from Camels Hump through the Sugarbush Valley towards Killington. Permits in place for a 4 BR home with private drive shared between Lots 2 & 3 and which is in place. Photo taken from house on Lot 1 and shows potential view. Taxes, SPAN number & assessment to be determined after sale as still part of larger parcel. Covenants and HOA fees, if any, still to be determined with input by buyer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 8.9
- Lot description: Mountain View, Secluded
- State: VT
- Street: Cider Hill Rd, Lot 2
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05674
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Warren
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Warren Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, None, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $24,113
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.