Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 200 acres
MLS #: 4435591
North Sutton - Spectacular 200 acre valley tract with extensive sand and gravel resources, level to rolling terrain on well-drained soils along Cascade Brook with mountain views in all directions. Total privacy and easy access. Road frontage includes Baker Rd., north side of French Rd. W and both sides of French Rd. on eastern part. Historic features include stone foundation from old road house at the corner of Baker and French Rd. W. Located near two golf courses and two ski areas plus the college town of New London with shopping, entertainment and services. Easy access to Interstate 89.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 200
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Mountain View, Rolling, Secluded, Stream, Timber, View, Water View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Baker Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03260
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem New London
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Cascade Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $2,400
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.