Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 49 acres
MLS #: 4435594
North Sutton - Level to rolling 49 acre valley tract with well-drained soils with mountain views east to Mt. Kearsarge. Total privacy and easy access. This rural tract is located near two golf courses and two ski areas plus the college town of New London with shopping and services. Easy access to Interstate 89 and the Upper Connecticut River valley. Ask for larger, high resolution maps and images.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 49
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Mountain View, Rolling, Secluded, Timber, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: French Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03260
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem New London
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $600
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.