Listed by Erik Reisner of Mad River Valley Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 2.0 bath / 2,403 sqft.
MLS #: 4435821
Enjoy complete privacy with amazing western views of Sugarbush from this elegant, contemporary custom Post & Beam home. Incredible open floor plan with extensive use of glass to maximize views as well as allow for passive solar gain. Enjoy a 5+ Star Energy Rating plus a solar array designed to offset 100% of your electricity usage. Toasty radiant in-floor heat throughout with a Hearthstone wood stove to supplement. Quality craftsmanship throughout with Fir doors and engineered beams, hickory kitchen cabinets, and Vermont Verde granite counters. There's an oversized 2-car garage with huge expansion space above, and a 26' yurt with endless possibilities. 30 acres with Folsom Brook frontage, hiking trails, and Ole's Cross Country ski trail bisecting the property. Currently being rented on Air BnB, Owners have brought in over $25K in short term rental income in the lat 8 months! Available with all furniture and furnishings. Turn the key and move right in!
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 30.3
- Suitable Use: Woodland
- Area: Abuts Conservation
- Zoning: RR
- Frontage Road: 0
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Crushed Stone
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Country Setting, Landscaped, Mountain View, Sloping, Walking Trails
- State: VT
- Street: East Warren Rd
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05673
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Waitsfield
- Elementary School: Waitsfield Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School: Harwood Union High School
- Square Feet: 2,403
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,345
- APX Fin Below Grade: 1,058
- Year Built: 2009
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete, Insulated Concrete Forms
- Property Style: Contemporary
- Construction: Post and Beam
- Heating: In Floor, Multi Zone, Passive Solar, Radiant, Stove, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Wind/Solar
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Solar, Wood
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Walk-in Closet
- Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Size: 11' 7" x 18' 5"
- Dining Room Size: 11' 8" x 18' 5"
- Living Room Size: 20' 8" x 22'
- Master Bedroom Size: 15' 5" x 13' 6"
- Bedroom Size: 12' 9" x 12' 8"
- Bedroom Size: 17' 9" x 10' 4"
- Other Size: 7' x 9' 11"
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Roof: Metal, Standing Seam
- Exterior Color: Green
- Exterior: Clapboard, Other
- Accessibility Features:
- Garage: Auto Open, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: DSL, Underground Utilities
- Range - Gas
- Taxes: $10,913
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/23/2017.