Listed by Nancy Jenkins of Nancy Jenkins Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 11.41 acres
MLS #: 4435948
Located in the scenic corridor off Pleasant Valley Road in Underhill. Our 11.41 acre home site is fully engineered and permitted. The owner will install the road and underground power to your lot. Wonderful wooded site with old road up to the sugar house. Tap your own trees and enjoy your private home site. Great x-country biking, ski and horse trails. Easy drive to town schools and smugglers notch.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 11.41
- Lot description: Country Setting, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, Steep, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Lap Run
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05489
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Underhill
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Underhill Central School
- Junior High: Browns River Middle USD #17
- High School: Mt. Mansfield USD #17
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Taxes: $14,247
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.