Listed by Jeffrey Brown of Waterville Valley Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.66 acres
MLS #: 4437546
Are you looking for a place in the heart of Waterville Valley to call your own? We have the perfect spot for you - Lot #37B at Moose Run. Sitting atop 'Bull Hill', this .66 acre home site offers abundant sunshine and sweeping south-facing views of Noon and Jennings Peaks. Located just across the street that all Town Square has to offer. Cross country ski/mountain bike from your front yard!This is a unique opportunity to purchase a prime building site in a desirable location, and to collaborate with a premier local builder, Brian Blanchard of Flat Mountain LLP, on the construction of your new home.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: VC V
- Acreage: 0.66
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Ski Trailside, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails
- State: NH
- Street: Lost Pass
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03215
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Waterville Valley
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Village
- Elementary School: Waterville Valley Elem
- Junior High: Waterville Valley Elementaryl
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development
- Taxes: $3,865
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.