Listed by Kristin Currier of Maxfield Real Estate/Wolfeboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.35 acres
MLS #: 4437863
Slightly sloping building lot on paved road. Copple Crown amenities include hiking paths and access to snow mobile trails. Near golf courses, ski areas, lakes and mountains. Wolfeboro 10 minutes and Rochester 30 minutes away. also, see mls#4437860, seller will consider discounting price if buyer purchases both lots. You may build modular and stick built homes.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RAR
- Acreage: 0.35
- Lot description: Level, Sloping
- State: NH
- Street: Franconia
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03855
- County: NH-Strafford
- Town: New Durham
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: New Durham Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Kingswood Regional High School
- Water: Community, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $464
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.