Listed by David Donegan of Snyder Donegan Real Estate Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 238.33 acres
MLS #: 4439327
POTWIN FARM- Incredible opportunity to own nearly 240 acres of unspoiled open pasture and woodlands near the Twin Farms Resort in Central Vermont. The land is a beautiful mix of open pasture, winding wide trails, mixed woods, and a magnificent, historic & productive sugar bush with grand Maples. It is flat near the farmhouse and slopes up to amazing, cleared views facing east. There are healthy streams that run across the property and a large pond. Build the farm of your dreams. The farmhouse and barn need TLC. There are many exceptional properties in close proximity. Potwin Farm is currently generating income from the sugaring operation. The Maple Trees are valuable as hardwood timber. Ask broker for more detailed data and the Current Use Plan.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 238.33
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Pond, Secluded, Sloping, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Land- Levasseur Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05031
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Barnard
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Barnard Academy
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $17,676
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.