Listed by Michael Willingham of Bhhs Verani Bristol
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.2 acres
MLS #: 4440841
Nice building parcel in established sub-division near Ragged Mountain and Waukeena Lake. Easy commute to Concord or Hanover desirable center NH location allows for country living and year round recreation. Build your dream second home here and retire in the future. Sub-division shares deeded private access to the Smith river. Slow rise from the road delivers you to two excellent building sites.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 3.2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Slight, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail
- State: NH
- Street: Barry Highlands
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03230
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Danbury
- Area Description: Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Danbury Elementary
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High School
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Smith River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 100
- Taxes: $640
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.