Listed by Scott Frankiewicz of Keller Williams Realty/Nh
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.82 acres
MLS #: 4441876
BEAUTIFUL LOT IN A CONSERVATION SUBDIVISION OF QUALITY SINGLE FAMILY HOMES.....0.82 acre building lot available, paved road, open space development, great neighborhood living. Current use penalty to be paid by buyer. There is a Home Owners Association. Builder packages available. Many lots available. Tax Map 238 Block 4 Lot 24. Take a drive through the subdivision, lot numbers and corners have been marked.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.82
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Subdivision
- State: NH
- Street: Aiden
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03220
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Belmont
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Belmont Elementary
- Junior High: Belmont Middle School
- High School: Belmont High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Other
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development
- Taxes: $38
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.