Listed by Bill Hickok of Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.26 acres
MLS #: 4442117
Here's an excellent permitted building lot just waiting for your primary or vacation home. Just about halfway between the villages of Saxtons River and Bellows Falls this parcel features ample road frontage, a cleared house site, septic plan and it's adjacent to Lot#3 which is also offered for sale. If you want to build you should check out this economic lot.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR 1
- Acreage: 1.26
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, Slight, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Hall Bridge Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05101
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Rockingham
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Bellows Falls Middle School
- Junior High: Bellows Falls Middle School
- High School: Bellows Falls UHSD #27
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $1,036
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.