Listed by Bruno Marquis of Century 21 Farm & Forest Realty Inc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 22.1 acres
MLS #: 4442382
Nice open and wooded 22.1-acre property on the Buzzell Road in Newport Center, only a 1/2-mile out of town. Property has about 10-12 acres open with the balance wooded plus 820' of brook frontage. Soils tests have been done indicating it's acceptable for a Performance Based Mound System. Would make a great place to build your home, a small farm, etc. Possible views of Jay Peak depending on house site chosen. power is across the road. Near VAST trail system. More land Available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Ag
- Acreage: 22.1
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Open, River Frontage, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Buzzell
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05857
- County: VT-Orleans
- Town: Newport Town
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Newport Town School
- Junior High: North Country Junior High
- High School: North Country Union High Sch
- Water: Dug Well, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Water Rights
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 820
- Taxes: $1,809
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.