Listed by Mike Peterson of Weichert Realtors-Peterson & Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 14 acres
MLS #: 4444279
Beautiful 14 acre parcel abutting Beaver Brook Conservation Area. With direct access to Beaver Brook walking & riding trails, the location is ideal for recreational and/or horse enthusiasts, either as a large estate lot or potential 3-4 lot subdivision. Conceptual plans available. Hollis is an affluent community with a nationally-acclaimed school district. And despite being just 45 minutes north of Boston, Hollis has kept its historic rural character with working farms, apple orchards and wooded conservation land. Come be inspired!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RL
- Acreage: 14
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Farm - Horse/Animal, Rolling, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Proctor Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03049
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Hollis
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Rural
- Elementary School: Hollis Primary School
- Junior High: Hollis Brookline Middle Sch
- High School: Hollis-Brookline High School
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Beaver Brook Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $3,662
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.