Listed by Thomas Toye of Arthur Thomas Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.24 acres
MLS #: 4446200
Highfield Commons = features peaceful tree top views and a neighborhood of modern, craftsman styled homes with farmers porches, multiple gables, granite post mailboxes and open greenscape for all to enjoy. Multiple floor-plans available. Energy Star and Geothermal options... No Builder tie-in.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: P2
- Acreage: 0.24
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Sloping, Street Lights, Subdivision, View
- State: NH
- Street: Fillmore
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03867
- County: NH-Strafford
- Town: Rochester
- Area Description: Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Rochester Middle School
- High School: Spaulding High School
- Water: Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: Public Sewer On-Site
- Electric: Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,453
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.