Listed by Kathleen Prittie-Schoonover of Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0 acres
MLS #: 4446466
Enjoy a private sandy beach on a gentle section of the Saco River and be just 6 miles from the ski trails at Mt Cranmore! Build your dream with any floor plan you like and take advantage of the level, cleared lot with utilities and water at the road. This lot has a shared septic already in saving you time and money! It's so easy that most construction times are just 4 months and we can help you find the right builder. The neighborhood is well designed with walking trails winding around pine trees and an abundance of common areas to protect the privacy between you and your neighbors. Granite posts light the streets and stars light the sky above in this serene wooded setting. Take a stroll on easy walking paths to the private beach and in winter hit the slopes with Mt Cranmore only 10 minutes away! It's yours for the taking in this great location that is close to everything but has the feeling that you're far, far away from all the hustle and bustle! Buy now and Build later!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, River, River Frontage, Ski Area, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Poliquin Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03818
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Conway
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Conway Elem School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Saco River
- Water Body Type: River
- Taxes: $1,041
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.