Listed by John Byers of Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 11.1 acres
MLS #: 4446556
SANDWICH - Squam Lake Water Access. Very private 11.1 acres on Prescott Road with potential views of Sandwich Range with some clearing. Existing 16x12 cabin is perfect start to begin plans for your future home. Current owner has 2002 State of NH approved 3-bedroom septic plan (expired in 2006). Listing price is a great value at 80% of tax assessment. Wonderful opportunity to own in Sandwich and be 1/2 mile from Squam Lake, Sandwich town beach and boat launch. A hard to find Squam Lake boat slip is available for an additional cost. All together, a great package.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 11.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Prescott Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03227
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Sandwich
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Sandwich Central School
- Junior High: InterLakes Middle School
- High School: InterLakes High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Squam Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 129
- Taxes: $2,904
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.