Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10 acres
MLS #: 4448952
Secluded, level to rolling, likely subdividable 10.33 acres with 1,176 ft. of frontage on a peaceful country road (Class VI). Ideal horse property or put your getaway or campsite here. Property will be conveyed with covenant prohibiting manufactured housing. Direct access to snowmobile trails. Electricity at the street. Newfound Lake boat launch and magnificent sandy beach are about 2.5 miles away where Alexandria residents enjoy access for a few dollars per person per year. Address is estimated 9-1-1 location and is subject to change.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 10
- Lot description: Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Major Road Frontage, Rolling, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Kirk Pasture Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Alexandria
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Newfound Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 6,500
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.