Listed by Matthew Hill of Pall Spera Company Realtors, Llc/Stowe
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 117.8 acres
MLS #: 4449081
This beautiful piece of land comes with an abundance of options. Approximately 40 acres of the wooded land is in Land Use with a 10 year forestry plan. The remaining land has 4 subdivided lots about 2 acres each with state septic plans and well locations. The remaining parcel is approximately 70 acres. Build your house or second home and sell off the remaining lots to recoup your money!! A good investment opportunity for someone looking for a great location with stunning views and many more options of your choosing.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Cambridge
- Acreage: 117.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Rolling, Sloping, Subdivision, View
- State: VT
- Street: Birch Tree Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05444
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Cambridge
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Cambridge Elementary
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $5,082
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.