Listed by Emma Gunn of Century 21 Farm And Forest/Burke
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.2 acres
MLS #: 4451301
Nice mostly open lot to build your home, Drilled Well on site, plenty of room for gardens or animals. Good south western exposure. Stream frontage on the Oswegatchie Brook. Driveway started. State approved septic permit and Land Use Permit (see attached). See restrictions on Land Use Permit. Power at edge of property. Easy lot to get started in the building process.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 4.2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Sloping, Stream, View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Rt 114, East Haven Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05846
- County: VT-Essex
- Town: Brighton
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Brighton Elementary
- Junior High: Brighton Elementary School
- High School: North Country Supervisory Un
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Land Use Permit
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Oswegatchie
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 558
- Taxes: $729
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.