Listed by Emma Gunn of Century 21 Farm And Forest/Burke
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.9 acres
MLS #: 4451307
Nice building lot just off the main road for easy access on developed driveway (ROW). Power near edge of property. Big open area for easy building, local hillside views. Plenty of room for gardens and animals. Wooded land is mostly softwoods. State septic permit in place. Land Use permit.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 5.9
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Open, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Rt 105e
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05846
- County: VT-Essex
- Town: Brighton
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Brighton Elementary
- Junior High: Brighton Elementary School
- High School: North Country Supervisory Un
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Land Use Permit
- Taxes: $815
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.