Listed by Bateman Group of Pall Spera Company Realtors Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2 acres
MLS #: 4453198
Set back off Webster Rd. This private 2 acre parcel is surrounded by woodlands and adjacent to Beaver Pond. A pristine woodland setting, it borders a large tract of protected land, guaranteeing an intimate setting for years to come. Build your home in the woods and enjoy fine Vermont living. Overhead electric to within close proximity of lot line, roughed in road to property boundary. 25 (or more) additional wooded acres available, enrolled in the current use program, at $2,200 per acre, with some beaver pond access. Hunter friendly, mobile home friendly.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR2
- Acreage: 2
- Lot description: Agricultural, Alternative Lots Avail, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Pond, Secluded, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Webster
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05655
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Hyde Park
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Preservation District, Rural
- Elementary School: Hyde Park Elementary School
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.