Listed by George Bedard of George E. Bedard
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
7 bed / 5.0 bath / 3,448 sqft.
MLS #: 4454429
1910 Four Square Farmhouse recently renovated to include all new wiring, new heating system, new bathroom fixtures and floors, new standing seam roof and all new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface counters. Property includes historic late 1860's 10,000 sq. ft. post and beam barn with beautiful slate roof and a 4,060 sq. ft. hay loft. Also includes 3 additional out buildings, one of which could be a four bay garage. Taxes to be determined. Current tax bill is on 481.69 acres and several other buildings besides those offered in this listing. Additional upgrades since the property was listed include primary well improvements; the well casing has been extended above grade, the well has a new pump, all new pipe, and all new wiring and control box. Additional work includes the deactivation and draining of the roof-fed cistern located in the basement. Roof water is now directed away from the house and not into the basement. The future use of the cistern is still an option to a new owner, either as part of the house water supply or as additional basement storage space. Structural repairs have been made to the front porch and some exterior painting will begin as soon as spring weather allows. Disturbed soil around the well will be regraded and reseeded as weather allows.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 21.24
- Suitable Use: Agriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Woodland
- Area: Near Public Transportatn, Rural
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Frontage Road: 2,111
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Crushed Stone, Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Sloping, View, Wooded
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: VT
- Street: Charlotte Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05461
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Hinesburg
- Elementary School: Hinesburg Community School
- Junior High: Hinesburg Community School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Square Feet: 3,448
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 3,448
- Year Built: 1910
- Total Rooms: 14
- Bedrooms: 7
- Total Bathrooms: 5.0
- Full Baths: 4
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Farmhouse, Multi-Level, w/Addition
- Construction: Post and Beam, Wood Frame
- Heating: Alternative Heat Stove, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - 2, Stove - Wood, Wall Furnace
- Cooling: Air Conditioner, Multi Zone, Window AC
- Electric: 200 Amp, 220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Domestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces - 1
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Master BR w/ BA
- Natural Woodwork
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Size: 8' x 15'
- Dining Room Size: 13' x 17'4"
- Living Room Size: 14'2" x 17'5"
- Office/Study Size: 13' x 13'3"
- Utility Room Size: 9'4" x 13'3"
- Master Bedroom Size: 14' x 15'
- Bedroom Size: 11'3" x 14'2"
- Bedroom Size: 10'2" x 13'3"
- Bedroom Size: 10'2" x 9'7"
- Bedroom Size: 11' x 15'4"
- Other Size: 8'10" x 9'
- Other Size: 9' x 15'3"
- Other Size: 15'4" x 22'1"
- Basement: Bulkhead, Concrete, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior Features: Barn, Fence - Full, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Roof: Metal, Shingle - Architectural, Slate, Standing Seam
- Exterior Color: White
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Full Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Garage: Barn
- Garage # Cars: 4
- Services: Cable, Internet - Cable
- Exhaust Hood
- Range - Gas
- Stove - Gas
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/26/2017.