Listed by Kyle Kershner of Killington Pico Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.21 acres
MLS #: 4454463
A 2.21 acre building lot with a State approved WW Permit for a three-bedroom home. This level, wooded lot in a quiet, rural area features a seasonal brook and is partially bordered by old stone walls; power pole on site; power on adjacent property.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res.
- Acreage: 2.21
- Lot description: Level, Sloping, Stream, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Bix Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05772
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Stockbridge
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Stockbridge Central School
- Junior High: Choice
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $732
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.