Listed by Kevin Killourie of Badger Realty, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.25 acres
MLS #: 4454773
Trailside building site at Black Mtn in Jackson. What could be better than Skiing from your back door? Enjoy powerful western views, a quiet location in Jackson & great sun exposure. This site offers the buyer the ability to build a single family home with views, right on the ski trail. No association fees until you build.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.25
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Other, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Sloping, View
- State: NH
- Street: East Field
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03846
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Jackson
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Other
- Elementary School: Jackson Grammar School
- Junior High: Josiah Bartlett School
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Community, Deeded, Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Shared
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $749
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.